Thursday, September 16, 2010

Dang computers!!

Ok so I plugged my iPhone up to my computer tonight and of course the computer glitches right in the middle of a new software update and completely erased my phone pictures and music and all..... OMG this is a disaster I am like OCD over my pictures and I was already in an uproar over my external hard drive not letting me get into it anymore it is wanting me to format !!!! That is so permanent and for not so computer literate people format means delete .... Now all this crap happened in like a ten minute period I truly think I'm going to hyperventilate ... Just breathe Amanda it's ok... Lol anyway so now I have decided to change operating systems and to plug my external hard drive up to another computer to make positive it's screwed then if it is I guess I will format and curl up in the fetal position and cry :-( because YEARS of pictures like 10 gb of pictures are lost forever... Sigh when I say it out loud I really do think I want to cry ok now back to my iPhone problem I got most of my stuff back but I'm missing the last month of pictures and stuff which is a lot better than taking me back to factory OMG I really would have a heart attack! Dang computers are more trouble than they are worth grrrrrrr so yeah I just needed to rant so here it be nite all!!
BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment