Friday, August 27, 2010

Animals

Ok so everyone asks me why I dont just start a kennel or animal shelter. Well that was my intentions at my old house where I had 4.7 acres to work with but now that I am in the city I cant I just dont have the room. But I am going to try doing good for as many as I can. Right now I have a small kitten I brought home from the park who needs a home Pic below. She is loveable and sweet and would love to spend the rest of her days in someone's lap being petted. she is great with other animals she wasnt even scared of my seven dogs lol. if you know anyone that would want her let me know by commenting on this post. Thanks, and btw her name is Harley because we brought her home with me holding her on the back of our harley and she did GREAT!!!

Harley

No comments:

Post a Comment