Thursday, August 26, 2010

Just a little about me!

Ok well I am Amanda and I'm 25 years old. I have 7 dogs yes I said 7 one pitbull one Pyrenees/anitonian Shepard mix two minpin/pom/weenie mix two chihuahuas and one blue heeler/spitz mix. Yes people think I'm crazy but they are all my kids and I love everyone of them. I am engaged to a great guy named Eric an I have a wonderful mom named Carol. Thay are my life and I don't know what I would do without them. Ok now I grew up in a tiny town with a population of 272 yea it's tiny... I was the quiet girl in school I didn't do anything wild or crazy until junior and senior year and boy oh boy it got interesting but that's nothing compared to my life now... Ok now to explain I was married before and yes it was a mistake and I regret it but it is one of the things that makesme who I am now. After my divorce I turned a little wild going to biker rallies and all that comes with that lol and I met Eric and he had a bike and now I couldnt see us not having a bike. We currently have a 2002 Harley davidson sportster 883 it started as a 1200 but because of certain situations we had to put it back to stock 883. I love it but can't wait to get a bigger bike. I love to ride anywhere and anytime rain or shine (although I prefer shine). I have a few great friends ( you know who you are) and some awesome in-laws. As for right now my life is great I couldn't ask for anything better (at least today anyway but you know how that goes). Well until next time stay with the rubber down and the wind in your hair. Love Always, Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment